Sunday, May 29, 2011

Very Informal Second Interview Send Thank You

Crazy blue scarf and birthday MARIE

Hi all welcome, I return to more active blogging :-) A scarf .. Summer .. soft, slightly transparent. Crazy, because it is abundantly decorated with flowers, "cones", wachlarzykami .. Interesting decoration on the cooler, but a summer day. MARIE not have an ace up its sleeve this :-), and soon other creations.




Behind me awfully tough week, because I was me. szykowania to party a lot for the two years old my STARS .. and this is serious .. Another weird coincidence, but rather a deliberate action :-( People .. which only disturb But in spite of everything I was brave and independent, I think everything came out great. Husband and I have the support of "family home". Thank you for this :-)


Greetings sunny and cdn ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment