Sunday, May 29, 2011

Big Dick Toilet Paper Roll

by patience to the heart ...

the patient because the degree of tangling of the wire was larger than I thought ... duuuuuuuuuużo more ...

but after another:)
ganglion found tangled wire

knew I find that as I used this wire jeszczenieogarniętychpoprzeprowadzce among the items that arise from the heart ...

fell in love with this serduchu

in these serduchach

I do not have barbed wire , time at the top of the tunnel długaśnego fabric or not so my version is:
formed two hearts, one is about 53cm, and the second is about 33cm high;

hung on the terrace:)
it is slightly smaller smudge of white paint



thanks for visiting:)
SentiMenti


in the previous post was about:
pancake throw up, boxes albums and forsythia:)))

0 comments:

Post a Comment