Monday, May 30, 2011

Peep Holes In Jacksonville Fl

of St. Teresce:)


this image was home has always ....
unfortunately even my mom does not remember how to hit us ...
was also in the house of another Saint. a picture that hung on the wall, plus memorabilia from his first communion and my brother so that the density of the sacred images the walls of the apartment does not exceed certain limits that this image lies tucked away in some closet and trafiało on him every few years at some larger orders ... so I remember from my childhood in connection with this image ...
so I lay some thirty years, and maybe more, and a few years ago I discovered the beauty:)))
no is simply beautiful, what once was a shoddy acquired a sentimental quality, that is, for me, has acquired;
with black and white photos, podkolorowanego (so then added color to the photograph:) looks a young nun, is a church. Therese, and actually St. Therese of the Child Jesus and the Holy Face, or called the little Teresa Teresa, unlike other sacred with the same name, and if someone likes to read biographies of the saints for example TU and TU and TU information about Teresce;
's not done with him, not renovating a frame as it is and when it is with me always let it be as long as possible:)
so here how I met St. Teresa - after all I had to know who looks at us, after many years of exile to a deep cupboard ...

because very fond Tereska went further and wyszperałam at auction an old statue depicting St. . Tereska, I was lucky:)

and thus St. Therese of Lisieux appear to be settled with us for good:)

thanks for visiting:)
SentiMenti

in a previous post was about:

by patience to the heart ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment