Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sprite Tiles Pokèmon Soul Silver

In search of a second skin ...

... or clothing Ideally


Today looong entry dedicated to women - a bit late for Women's Day, previously announced on or in the closet cleanup :) Spring is coming!

Spring is already proverbial stock orders. Okay, I admit, I looked through my wardrobe a bit earlier, the wave of purges of winter, which included the library, kitchen, bathroom and other szpargały. I do so easily with the wardrobe was not. Do not be afraid, There will be no lists of clothes, boring him, which threw, and what is not, nor do I count how many things (a lot). Highlights a look ahead. So to answer the question: how to buy perfect just the clothes? Such, for which I had always wanted? Which will become a second skin - a comfortable, tailored, worn freely and without hesitation? Główkują over the brightest minds wizażystek and stylists, but I think I can handle myself pretty well for yourself. From the outset anticipate what my approach to clothes. Above all, be practical and comfortable. Pretty and feminine, of course, too, but I'm very far from szafiarki:) Those who know me probably never would have thought that'll make an entry about fashion. My main rule: This garment will be for me, not me for clothes. Only the models on the catwalk to be a hanger, and the eye is guided toward what you have to. Ordinary woman has a different purpose - that she, her personality, a word that says, her gestures are important, clothes are just background.

to the case approached analytically. I started by looking at your favorite clothes (including this very beloved). What makes them different? Why these and not others? Each piece of clothing has number of features which are like most objective and physically measurable. It's not black magic. Features that I have in mind are:

first
second color
third model Fit
4th
fifth the size of material
6th quality, finish, details


And only the result of these features is purpose, style, character, uniqueness, beauty of clothes, and therefore subjective characteristics. And also his comfort, functionality, whether it us fit and hence - General satisfaction with your purchase.

After pondering deeper theme, I found that favorite clothes are those which, in all six basic aspects meet our requirements. Because why not? The market is a seemingly infinite amount of clothes, so why should not we buy only what meets our personal high standards? I do not recommend you do this, to walk around the shops for hours. Sam can not stand it. But if we define what is good for us, it should be much easier. Some of the hangers in a store once we pass. And so the thing - my case study:

first Colour - my favorite subject on which I can for hours;)


For me hit the color is half the battle, so I paid him the most attention.
Nobody looks good at any color. Certain colors are actually created for us. And the other looked like zombies. For some people it's obvious to other black magic. Look on website and blog Lory Alexander. So far, the best lecture on the subject, which I found on the web - very approachable and with many examples. Just watch out, it sucks, zaczytałam for a few hours. Ms. Lora, not only will guide you step by step through the various ins and outs of color analysis, but also betray the secrets of breaking the rules :) Theory of four seasons, has always struck me as too simplistic. 12 seasons - this makes sense!
Well, and what lessons for me? Child being found somewhere in an article about the color seasons, and diagnosed as a Summer (popular in our type). And what of it. As a decoy colors, rebel, and the experimenter had since been in his dressing room and it's every color in different shades. Orange, yellow, olive green, brick red, and even (!) Mustard. Brrr. No wonder that some things are more stuffed in the back row, instead wdziewać the ridge. Colors
my intuition favorite clothes, which confirm the wise table are: gray, graphite, black, gorzkoczekoladowy, blue, raspberry, colors, gray and a few broken żarówiastych like fuchsia and turquoise.
Does this analysis mean that we blindly apply all that we foretell the table? Not necessarily. I'm not fond for example, dark blue, dark jeans off. Navy seems to me to be too polite. I really like to turn orange, not suitable for Years. A compromise was to leave three pairs of orange trousers - so clothes worn away from face. It was a very good quality olive down jacket - it would be crazy to buy another just because of color. I use it a few times a year. I can also opt out of pure red, which I love, on a par with gray.
It is impossible to ignore the occasion of the psychological impact of color. Red, know - life, energy, danger, excitement, love, etc. A gray? the gray will be a separate entry, because it's very interesting (one might say, color) color.
At the end of one more reflection - the cost of a professional color analysis begins with a 150-200 zł. I think that this is not much, if summed up spending on the wrong clothes. If any of you have succumbed to such an analysis, be sure to write about it in the comments! Happy to learn your opinion.

second Pattern - like a simple thing


patterns is a matter of personal taste. I like stripes of any width, heather, flowers, something like the Indian and the usual plain clothes. Grills and dots are not in my field. And this could end, if not for the fact that widgets are also dedicated to good seasons. Not forms, but contrast is crucial. As far as the type of contrast (eg Winter) can afford the sharp, black and white pattern, the more a person with a soft type should be put on softer, subdued, diffuse patterns. This new rule for me, although intuitively felt. I could never convince the melange of white with black. My favorite statement is gray-black stripes. Blowing boredom? Well, not opinion, that I'm looking for something supermodnego, only a second skin. And that's it!

third Cut - the fruit i. .. vegetable, bulb or

Popular women's division of apples and pears are not exhaustive. Of course, style is important (and Here again, you can seek advice stylist - I am not a stylist, so I will not be wymądrzać). Fashion clothing is something more than just an approach "architectural." The shape created by the silhouette is of course very important, it can visually add or include 10 kg. But that's not all. Though
around a hundred people have told me they look great in golfach, I just do not golf bet. Yes, yes, the trauma of childhood, when my head sometimes got stuck somewhere in the middle of the damn thing. No way! So, bowing to an additional convenience . Golf can be, but ... zip. If you think ultraniewygodne hipsters, pantyhose, clothes waving, kimono sleeves (because, as upchnąć sweater-bat in a simple jacket?). Though they looked and the most beautiful, the store I get around a wide berth. So what do you like? I like tailored clothing, a large round or sharp cut neckline, fitted sleeves, hoods, comfortable pants - tube or a straight leg, clothes cut in the deck. I like it when a garment easily fits into the second. I love onions, so I choose rather things without ruffles, frills, etc. I really like bufek tube and fitting tunics and short jackets. The home did not go out without buff. Earned my entire collection of buffs, and because several applications I find it a brilliant invention.
often envy men, which no one tempt every season a new cut of trousers, shirts and jackets. Buy a jacket once in 10 years and are shopping with a head, and the company of her jeans consistently produce the same models for ages, not straining on any fireworks. Meanwhile, when the cry of women's fashion designers 'balls', then the whole season is hard to find a normal skirt for a woman who is not like a stick:)

4th Size
I'm in a good position for 15 years because I wear the same size. Two too big blouse I gave my mother, the allegro sell a new, but still too small pants. Now, hand up, who has never bought clothes for big or too small, "because it was so pretty, at a good price." In the high-clothes man at the moment must be something better. Tuck sleeves that cover the neck, pull his pants. Waste of time. Too little ham in turn linked to a string:) Although some people like it. In particular, viewers of the opposite sex.
rule rule and exceptions - Of course they are! Sahib recently bought a beautiful cashmere sweater. And you know what you say? Tried on, has a knee-length sleeves, but it's nothing, because he used to borrow it yourself - it is soft like a little lamb and has a pretty color - my color:)

5th Material
has grown this entry to me exorbitantly, so here shortly. I love knitting for being a beautifully arranged, it is convenient and requires no ironing. Do not take iron hand. I do not buy clothes that need to be ironed, cleaned, and those that are unpleasant to the touch, bite, electrifies Fortunately, etc. Now fabrics are really fantastic, you can buy the wool to be worn on the naked body is a completely different quality than the horrible material that I remember from my childhood:)

6th Quality, finish, details
price does not always go hand in hand with quality, which is understandable, because the price tag and it's still advertising. I prefer to buy something niemarkowego, if I see that the material is good quality and decent clothes sewn and finished. The ergonomic details like pockets and zippers are on my priority over the buttons (again, convenient!). Annoying little thing - Cutting a slider, too heavy buttons, protruding pockets, weeping with tassels - they can successfully disgust every article of clothing.

Whew ... Who has read to the end, this should be a medal for persistence:) Is this entry about minimalism - in a sense yes, because I'm going to buy enough clothes, but hit. Did I succeed, only time will tell. Feel free to discuss - what do you like to wear, so you agree or not, then be directed to buying clothes. I wish you all a beautiful spring in comfortable clothes and such a dose of fashion, we like to admit to his world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment