Thursday, March 3, 2011

Leather Repair Tape For Rips

History with wardrobe in the background

I wanted to write about how the reorganized his cabinet. Meanwhile, I gathered up the memories that have lead me to draw some conclusions. First of all - why I was ubraniowym hamster? As is known, knowledge of the causes is necessary to change anything for the better. This story takes readers to some mythical land of childhood. The second half of the readers probably even going to believe me.

was born in an age where children's clothes were common as today. And when it occurred, usually experienced navy blue, red or brown color in the practical. Hot model strips were - technically easy to perform at the factory. Rigid materials biting and scratched, acting weird conglomerations of wool, flax and synthetic something, what happens to the factory dowieźli. Despised today mięciutka Chinese cotton was the absolute peak of your dreams! "I no longer want to take it off!"



had to cope somehow. Cigarette was the addition of fancy are not to be sneezed at for special occasions.



mother and grandmothers are not idle. Once coupon hunted a beautiful floral fabric, sewed the dress, cutting the order to the occasion and the dress cut out for us. The summer was the coolest. Biting tights, pants and nasty ortalionowe landed sweaters in the closet and you could run almost naked. Nobody had allergies, and the sun, mosquitoes and ants, grass and thistles should do a special impression on us. It was a happy time.



To sweeten a bit harsh winter clothes, Mom and Granny dziergały hats and gloves, among which there were even things colorful! No one reversing the head of snow pavements. This tradition has survived in many places today.



designer and I wanted to quickly tailor independence. It began with experiments on dolls. Cuttings of different materials in the closet when he was nearly everyone. In the end, having some 12 years I made a skirt for ZPT-s in school and wydziergałam first cap with a horrible, yellow yarn. Early primary school it was at all times strange clothes. In the younger classes dominated by dark, practical dresiki. Nobody would come to head to go to school every day in a different outfit.



later took over the green shirt after my grandmother, some weird sweaters and somehow it went. I can not omit the first jeans that Dad brought back from the States. These were the bells and had embroidered on the pocket, roller-skate. This roller-skate was the subject of ridicule by certain persons who are unfamiliar with global trends:) My mother bought me a cool cotton shirts and a "minimalist" set enough. At the disco wydziergałam blue knit mini skirt (also in the spirit of minimalism). This Those were the days! Przerobiło Something, something happened and the man walked wydziergało dressed. In the picture I'm sitting next to my great-grandmother and complacent face I present band of wool.



High School occurred at a time political transformations. The real hit of the bazaar has become the Palace of Culture. There, in the "jaws" bought their costumes mandatory in those days: black, pulled out a sweater, bandanas, glany, T-shirts, hooded flannel shirts and corduroys checkered and jeans for today's legendary durability. At the same time I must point out that these expeditions were not something so common, as the current going to the malls. From time to time, a good mother gave 50 zł and said "buy a baby sweater, because the old is already looking like a sack of potatoes", and no one went with a friend to choose and pick, to buy the best najpodobniejszy to that favorite sweater. And the old was getting something new.



fashionable flannel even reached the Chomiczowka. Evidence of this photo Sahiba, which even then I did not know. Pay attention to the uncompromising color shorts and socks matched to them. If anyone thinks that fashion is a girl ' case, moving out from the error:)



clothes at the time quickly became the favorite . It was the one thing until it literally fell apart! Naszywało a fancy patches that prolong life pants for another year. Dyeing, applications, and simply cut to appoint a new incarnation of the life of sweaters and T-shirts. Upcycle or old clothes, mom, dad (też!), and even grandmothers. I regret that I have a few pictures from that time featuring the products of home design. But I remember some of her hits: blue crochet bag, pants with patches, a hundred times converted green sweater, wooden beads, shoes from skórkowe We called. "Donkeys" and Indian maxi dresses. All these things were so long and often worn that became like a second skin, to dance, the rosary or walking on trees.



In early studies took place in lumpeksach buszowanie, which began to appear like mushrooms after rain. I started to climb, I met Sahib. This has caused revulsion towards sportswear and leisure. Since it was not we can afford for branded fleece, szyliśmy them ourselves - that I sewed, Sahib designer to provide support and entertainment. Was going to hitchhike to the U.S. wholesale fleece "scrap" (in fact they were coupons for several meters of it) and it zips, velcro, rubber bands and a great szyło jackets. Once I drove with friends toddler and bought fleece together so that we could not fit into the car. Finally, it laid out on the seat back as blankets. To this day, few of these home-made polarków serves us on the plot. In those days we had everything from fleece, from hats to socks!



When I went to work, suddenly found that I can afford to buy clothes in normal shops. I can buy even more clothes per month. Zachłysnęłam the possibility of a reflection of all the shortcomings of youth clothing. Notice, I used the word "shortage" that does not mean "poverty" - we were a poor family, just everyone in the circle faced with similar problems. Shortages are not concerned that there is nothing to put on the back, only that clothes are unsightly, uncomfortable, and there are few.

And it was probably the moment when, in my closet started doing more and more crowded, but I did not I was more satisfied with their costumes ... Too much shopping did missed a lot of amazing things in the shop, at home, landed at the bottom of the cabinet. I have been a victim of sale when buying something because it was highly overrated, and I liked just a bit. Often, we went to the mall to the decision to buy myself "something", and that objective was not determined in advance.

why this story is so long and what it moral? Well, so that, having for many years a small stock of clothing, sometimes worse, sometimes better (you can say that a big chunk of life I spent ubraniowym minimalism and recycling), when finally I could afford more, I do not know how to use well that potential. As she wrote once Ajka - for that money I could have fewer clothes but good quality and beautiful, while chasing them to shop on impulse.

second, minor conclusion is that the long-standing habit to the processing of clothes (or sewing again), I have unfortunately habit of hoarding things "for processing."

The orders in the closet and concrete proposals, which stretched out for themselves for the future even write a separate entry. As you see, has treated the subject in depth, exposing readers to test your patience. I hope that although the pictures wynagrodziły trouble reading)

And what about you? Remember your clothes from childhood and youth? For you were the subject of the complexes, and perhaps a way to stand out from the crowd? Or maybe for your time in the shops were everything your heart desires?

0 comments:

Post a Comment