Friday, April 8, 2011

Nikon Lenses Paparazzi Use

Results CANDY!

Hi all zaglądaczy and observers! I am glad that this group was expanded :-)
respecting time and nerves of participants CANDY, we begin to draw. This is my razor losująca Pauline :-)
Fates important was 66 - took into account the last entry because I had a similar situation, a double-entry but was counted as 1
here's fate:

Next, we prize:



won
Congratulations WERONKA!

Small consolation prize:


The selected OLA ( aleksandra.kutyma @ gmail.com)!

Congratulations girls!

Please send the proper addresses on annapoko@op.pl . I am glad that someone sprawiłyśmy joy.
For other info I have, it was not the last such fun with us. Probably may be invited again shortly on Candy can to another ... :-) Prepare gifts for you it was a pleasure, and the blog will show you how to reach the package.

And at all today is my birthday, but I have no mood because someone did hurt me yesterday, but more on that another time .. have a nice day ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment