Sunday, January 16, 2011

Linsey Dawn Mc Enzyme

Tokarczuk

"I admired him for that - he said - he had always just enough things so that at any moment it may be packed into two suitcases per hour. I decided to learn this from him. Promised myself that as soon as I leave, I'll be practicing. backpack and a laptop, it should suffice to everyone. In this way, Ali, wherever found, was at home.

reminded me of that doctor gadabout that we should not be too rozgaszczać at any point, therefore I am with your house is probably gone too far. "


quotation is from the book SCORPION" Keep your plow through the bones of the dead ". By the way , I recommend - a pleasure to read, literally swallowed in one afternoon. This is obviously not a book about minimalism:) A little haunted heroine, a retired teacher and passionate about astrology at the end of the world lives in a small hamlet on the outskirts of Klodzko Valley. The area begins mysterious accidents occur, and Mrs. Janice conducts its own research on this, though Miss Marple has little in common ... Tokarczuk returns in this book to the climate, which is conjured in one of the previous novels - "Prawiek and other times" - a lonely house in a small community relationships and the magical world of nature. The heroes of the book are not only people but animals to which the heroine is quite peculiar relationship.

Bibliographic: Tokarczuk "Keep your plow through the bones of the dead", Forest Books 2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment